Continue working with TinkerCAD to create a prototype of your chair.
- Create your prototype
- Figure out the dimensions of your chair
- When satisfied with your design, print a copy
- Label the printed copy with the dimensions
- Approximately how much material would you need to buy if you were to 3D print your design?
- What material would you use?
- How much would it cost to 3D print your design with your chosen material?
- Prepare a presentation that might persuade your classmates to fund the production of your prototype.