User coins were introduced in Update 2.0 and are present in Geometry Dash and Geometry Dash World. They serve the purpose of secret coins for user levels and function almost identically. They contribute towards unlocking icons and achievements, as well as the Vault.
- 1 What is the hardest custom level in Geometry Dash?
- 2 What is a user created level in Geometry Dash?
- 3 How do you unlock Clubstep?
- 4 What is a secret coin in Geometry Dash?
- 5 Who verified Tartarus?
- 6 Who verified the Golden?
- 7 Is bloodbath possible on mobile?
- 8 What do you say in the vault of secrets?
- 9 What age rating is geometry dash?
- 10 Can you play custom levels on Geometry Dash Lite?
What is the hardest custom level in Geometry Dash?
Currently, the list classifies Tartarus as the hardest Demon level in the game.
What is a user created level in Geometry Dash?
User Levels are unofficial Geometry Dash levels created by players using the level editor. Players have the ability to like or dislike other users’ levels, give a star difficulty, and comment on them (if the player has a registered account).
How do you unlock Clubstep?
Clubstep is the fourteenth level of Geometry Dash and the first level with a Demon difficulty. 10 secret coins are required to unlock the level.
What is a secret coin in Geometry Dash?
Secret coins were introduced in Update 1.6 and are present in all Geometry Dash games. They are collected within main levels during gameplay and obtained by completing map packs. Secret coins contribute towards unlocking icons and achievements, as well as the Demon difficulty main levels.
Who verified Tartarus?
Two players made significant progress on the level: Mullsy and Dolphy. But, it was ultimately verified and published by Dolphy on January 6, 2020.
Who verified the Golden?
The Golden is a 2.1 Extreme Demon mega-collaboration hosted by BoBoBoBoBoBoBo (commonly shortened to Bo) and El3cTr0, published by Bo, and verified by nSwish on April 17, 2020. Known for its extremely difficult wave sections, it has an intense atmosphere similar to that of VSC, a challenge also created by Bo.
Is bloodbath possible on mobile?
He then went for Bloodbath, this took him a long time to beat, and after three years of no victor, Bloodbath was finally completed on Mobile on July 27, 2019.
What do you say in the vault of secrets?
Now for the Vault of Secrets codes.
- “Glubfub” Unlocks a secret golden coin.
- “Octocube” Unlocks a Robot Skeleton icon.
- “Brainpower” Unlocks a Cranium icon.
- “(Amount Of Stars You Have)” Unlocks a Perpendicular icon.
- “Seven” Unlocks an Adventure Time Finn icon.
- “Gimmiethecolor” Unlocks a color.
What age rating is geometry dash?
Age-wise, Geometry Dash World is rated for users ages 4 years or older, but is likely more suitable for users as young as 7 or 8 years old.
Can you play custom levels on Geometry Dash Lite?
The game also features the ability to upload and download user-created levels, though this is not possible in Geometry Dash Lite or the spin-off games. Some custom levels have a difficulty determined by Topala. The creator of a given level, its players, and the game’s moderators can influence this decision.