Go to finder and push Command + Shift + G, type in ~/Library/Caches and the files will be there. This question is easy to answer. This is the directory used for GeometryDash in Windows.
Where are the geometry dash songs stored?
Geometry Dash custom songs download location
- /data/data = Empty (no folders inside the /data folder)
- /sdcard/Android/data/ = No folder for the correct Geometry Dash games.
- Nowhere visible on the root of the internal SD card.
How do you use music in geometry dash?
Use that song in-game that you changed. 3 Answers
- Download any song in-game.
- Get your.
- If you are playing on a Windows computer, go to “C:Users[username]AppDataLocalGeometryDash” and replace the music file with the song ID you remember with your.
What is practice mode in song pop?
Practice mode allows you to sharpen your skills while playing against the computer. It also provides an excellent opportunity to brush up on the music collection.
How do you do the Polargeist in geometry dash?
Polargeist gives programmed text instructions to “Tap while touching a ring to jump mid air” if colliding twice with the first spikes in the level. The name ‘Polargeist’ is a pun of poltergeist, another term for a ghost. Polargeist takes 93 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 119 jumps.