In order to do this, earn 10 user coins, go to the options menu and tap the top right to enter The Vault. Then, enter “Sparky” to steal Spooky’s coin. After that, go to the Vault of Secrets and keep clicking the button until the Keymaster mentions Sparky.
- 1 How do you unlock the vault in Geometry Dash?
- 2 What is the code for the challenge in Geometry Dash?
- 3 What are the codes for the vault?
- 4 What is the vault of secrets code?
- 5 What are the secrets in geometry dash?
- 6 What is Master Emblem in geometry dash?
- 7 How do you get diamonds on geometry dash?
- 8 How do you find Rubrub in geometry dash?
- 9 What do you say in the vault of secrets in geometry dash?
- 10 How do you unlock the secret shop in geometry dash?
- 11 What is a diamond code?
How do you unlock the vault in Geometry Dash?
The Vault is a secret feature of Geometry Dash and Geometry Dash World, being introduced in Update 2.0. It is located through a padlock in the upper right corner of the Settings menu, requiring 10 user coins to gain access.
What is the code for the challenge in Geometry Dash?
The Challenge is a medium length non-sequential secret level of Geometry Dash and Geometry Dash World and the only level of its kind. It is revealed in the Vault of Secrets by entering the code ‘ the challenge ‘. 200 diamonds are required to play the level, otherwise the message “You are not prepared.
What are the codes for the vault?
Geometry Dash Vault Codes | The Vault (Working)
- Lenny – Redeem code to unlock the Lenny Icon.
- Blockbite – Redeem code to unlock the UFO.
- Spooky – Redeem code to unlock the Shy Guy Icon.
- Neverending – Redeem code to unlock an UFO.
- Mule – Redeem code to unlock a Ship.
- Ahead – Redeem code to unlock a Wave.
What is the vault of secrets code?
These are all the codes for Vault of Secrets: Octocube – Sneaky Sneak – to unlock the octopus-shaped Icon. Brain Power – Ultimate Energy – to unlock the brain-like shape icon. Seven – Cant be fooled – to unlock the Finn (adventure time) icon.
What are the secrets in geometry dash?
Geometry Dash World ‘Vault Of Secrets’ Codes List
- Secret Code #1: Ultimate Energy. CLUE: Oh my head.
- Secret Code #2: Uber Hacker.
- Secret Code #3: Cold As Ice.
- Secret Code #4: Sneaky Sneak.
- Secret Code #5: I Can Count.
- Secret Code #6: Can’t be Fooled.
- Secret Code #7: Paint Bucket.
- Secret Code #8: Burnt Chicken.
What is Master Emblem in geometry dash?
The Master Emblem is hidden in Scratches shop (the rope in the tresure room) you need 500 diamonds to access his shop and i think 1k orbs to buy the master emblem. The master emblem is basically the key to let you in to it. it lets you into the Chamber of Time.
How do you get diamonds on geometry dash?
Diamonds are obtained by:
- Opening the daily chests.
- Completing the daily quests.
- Opening the chest after beating the weekly demon.
- Opening chests from the Treasure Room.
- Playing levels from gauntlets.
How do you find Rubrub in geometry dash?
Beat the Demon Gauntlet. Once you beat it, go to the Treasure Room, and go to Scratch and Potbor’s page. Click on the ground, and a door will appear.
What do you say in the vault of secrets in geometry dash?
Let’s Start out with the vault codes.
- “Spooky” Unlocks a Shy-Guy icon.
- “Lenny” Unlocks a Lenny Face icon.
- “(Your Geometry Dash Username)” Unlocks a Big Eye icon.
- “Mule” Unlocks a Satellite ship.
- “Blockbite” Unlocks a Monster-Like UFO.
- “Neverending” Unlocks a Spiky UFO.
- “Ahead” Unlocks a Spaceship wave.
How do you unlock the secret shop in geometry dash?
They are accessed by pulling ropes; the shop through the rope located in the Icon Kit menu, and the secret shop and community shop through the ropes located in the last section of the Treasure Room. The secret shop and community shop require 500 and 200 diamonds to unlock respectively.
What is a diamond code?
A Diamond code is an error-correcting code obtained from two component codes. Variations on the Diamond code construction are proposed that result in codes that are suited for use in rewritable block-oriented applications.