Diamonds were introduced in Update 2.1 and are present in Geometry Dash and Geometry Dash World. Diamonds contribute towards unlocking icons and achievements, as well as the Vault of Secrets, the secret level The Challenge, and two of the shops.
- 1 What is the aim of Geometry Dash?
- 2 How do you get to the treasure room in Geometry Dash?
- 3 How do you get the Blue Key in geometry dash?
- 4 Is Geometry Dash 2.2 out?
- 5 Is Geometry Dash on Xbox?
- 6 Is RobTop Swedish?
- 7 How do you get diamonds on geometry dash?
- 8 How do you get to the secret shop in geometry dash?
- 9 What do you get for beating the Demon gauntlet?
- 10 Where is the Chamber of time?
What is the aim of Geometry Dash?
The objective of the game is to complete a level by reaching its end.
How do you get to the treasure room in Geometry Dash?
The Treasure Room is a secret feature of Geometry Dash and Geometry Dash World, being introduced in Update 2.1. It is located through a door in the lower right corner of the directive menu, requiring 5 keys to gain access.
How do you get the Blue Key in geometry dash?
The blue key is rewarded for completing the Chaos Gauntlet, which now appears on the gauntlet menu. The green key is found in the first large chest in the Treasure Room, which requires 50 chests to be opened. It is the only key available in Geometry Dash World.
Is Geometry Dash 2.2 out?
Geometry dash 2.2 is going to release on October 14th, 2019.
Is Geometry Dash on Xbox?
Delivery Geometry Dash Finally Xbox One in the US You’ll have Geometry Dash Finally Xbox One delivered to you at your doorstep in the US.
Is RobTop Swedish?
Robert Nicholas Christian Topala (born February 23, 1987), also referred to as RobTop, jokingly as RubRub and as Zhenmuron on Reddit and formerly Newgrounds, is a Swedish game developer and the founder of RobTop Games.
How do you get diamonds on geometry dash?
Diamonds are obtained by:
- Opening the daily chests.
- Completing the daily quests.
- Opening the chest after beating the weekly demon.
- Opening chests from the Treasure Room.
- Playing levels from gauntlets.
How do you get to the secret shop in geometry dash?
They are accessed by pulling ropes; the shop through the rope located in the Icon Kit menu, and the secret shop and community shop through the ropes located in the last section of the Treasure Room. The secret shop and community shop require 500 and 200 diamonds to unlock respectively.
What do you get for beating the Demon gauntlet?
Completion of the gauntlet rewards: 3 ice shards or 300 mana orbs.
Where is the Chamber of time?
It is located through a door by the ‘ground’ in the centre of the Coming Soon screen of the main level slider, but is hidden until the orange lock in the Basement has been selected, followed by the door’s hidden location being physically discovered.